- LM001 - Helper Shanthi is an experienced helper in Singapore who was previously working for an Indian expat family.
- She was looking after 2 children of age 13 & 12 Years. Her duties were mainly house work, cooking & preparing meals for the children.
- Shanthi was also previously working in Saudi for 3 years for a joint family that consist of 12 family members which includes 6 children.
- Willing to look after children above the age of 2.
- Willing to work for a vegetarian family.
- Prefers working for a small family.
- Able to cook both vegetarian & non vegetarian South Indian dishes, simple Saudi dishes & prepare home made Indian breakfast
- She is able to follow Tamil recipes and cook accordingly for your family.
- Ready to travel after 1st January 2020.
- Available for telephone interview.
*Pls click on word document to view employment history. Password will be sent via WhatsApp*
Upd On : 20/12/2019
Rest Day Preference
1 ($15.00 compensation each off day)
1st December 2019
Date Of Birth
Place of Birth
Height / Weight
3 (Age: Son: 13 Years old & Daughters: 17 & 15 Years Old )
Able to read & write Tamil.
South Indian Cuisine
Preference / Aptitude & Experience
Able to handle pork ?
Able to eat pork ?
Able to handle beef ?
Able to care dog / cat ?
Able to do gardening ?
Able to do simple sewing ?
Willing to wash car ?
Willing to work on off days with compensation?