- Helper Revathi is an experienced helper in Singapore, who has completed one contract.
- She was previously working for an Indian expat family looking after a 5 month old baby which she took care until the age of 2 1/2.
- Her duties were cooking, cleaning, showering the baby and other general household chores.
- She can cook vegetarian & non vegetarian South Indian dishes and also local dishes like Nasi Lemak, Mee Goreng, Bee Hoon & etc.
- Willing to learn new recipes if she is being taught by her employer.
- Prefers looking after children above the age of 2.
- Willing to take care of the mobile elderly.
- Ready to travel.
- Available for a telephone conference.
*Pls click on word document to view employment history. Password will be sent via WhatsApp*
Upd On : 02/12/2019
Rest Day Preference
2 ($17.85 compensation per off day)
Date Of Birth
Place of Birth
Height / Weight
2 (Age: Boy: 10yrs and girl: 13yrs )
South Indian Cooking
Preference / Aptitude & Experience
Able to handle pork ?
Able to eat pork ?
Able to handle beef ?
Able to care dog / cat ?
Able to do gardening ?
Able to do simple sewing ?
Willing to wash car ?
Willing to work on off days with compensation?