- LM009 - Helper Vasanthi is an experienced helper in Singapore who was working for an Indian expat family of 2 adults & 2 children of age 2 1/2 & 10 years old.
- Her duties were mainly house work, cooking, & child minding.
- Prefers looking after children above the age of 3.
- She is able to cook both vegetarian & non vegetarian South Indian dishes & home made Indian breakfast.
- Able to follow recipes in Tamil & learn new task being taught by employer.
- Willing to look after mobile elderly care.
- Willing to work for a vegetarian family & prefers working for a small family.
- Ready to travel immediately.
- Available for telephone interview.
*Pls click on word document to view employment history. Password will be sent via WhatsApp*
Upd On : 11/12/2019
Rest Day Preference
2 ($15.00 compensation per off day)
Date Of Birth
Place of Birth
UNJINI, TAMIL NADU
Height / Weight
2 (Age: Son: 7 Years Old & Daughter: 3 Years Old )
South Indian Cuisine
Preference / Aptitude & Experience
Able to handle pork ?
Able to eat pork ?
Able to handle beef ?
Able to care dog / cat ?
Able to do gardening ?
Able to do simple sewing ?
Willing to wash car ?
Willing to work on off days with compensation?