- LM001 - Helper Manickavalli is a fresh helper in Singapore.
- Being a mother herself, helper Manickavalli is able to look after infant & toddler, and knows how to shower a new born baby.
- Willing to look after mobile elderly care.
- Able to cook both vegetarian & non vegetarian South Indian village dishes & prepare homemade South Indian breakfast for your family.
- She is willing to learn new recipes being thought by her employer and able follow Tamil recipe book & cook accordingly.
- Able to work for a vegetarian family.
- Ready to travel immediately.
- Available for telephone conference only.
*Pls click on word document to view employment history. Password will be sent via WhatsApp*
Upd On : 27/11/2019
Rest Day Preference
1 ($15.00 compensation each off day)
Date Of Birth
Place of Birth
Height / Weight
2 (Age: Son: 13 Years Old & Daughter: 16 Years Old )
South Indian Cuisine
Preference / Aptitude & Experience
Able to handle pork ?
Able to eat pork ?
Able to handle beef ?
Able to care dog / cat ?
Able to do gardening ?
Able to do simple sewing ?
Willing to wash car ?
Willing to work on off days with compensation?