- Helper Jothi is an experienced helper in Singapore.
- She completed one contract.
- She was working for an Indian ex-pat family consists of 2adults and 2children aged around 9yrs and 6yrs.
- Her duties were cooking, cleaning, bringing back the children from school and looking into the needs of the children.
- She can cook veg and non-veg south Indian dishes and also can cook local dishes like Sambal, Mee Goreng, fried rice, Nasi Lemak, Chicken rice, etc.,
- Previously she was working for a vegetarian family.
- She has experience in working for a landed property.
- She is willing to work for a big family.
- She prefers childcare and willing to take care of children above 3years of age.
- Ready to travel immediately.
- Available for a telephone conference.
*Pls click on word document to view employment history. Password will be sent via WhatsApp*
Upd On : 16/12/2019
Rest Day Preference
2 ($17.85 compensation per off day)
Date Of Birth
Place of Birth
Height / Weight
3 (Age: 15yrs, 12yrs and 9yrs )
South Indian Cooking
Preference / Aptitude & Experience
Able to handle pork ?
Able to eat pork ?
Able to handle beef ?
Able to care dog / cat ?
Able to do gardening ?
Able to do simple sewing ?
Willing to wash car ?
Willing to work on off days with compensation?